Bunnies United™

Where Twitchy Longo upon his wooden hut spreads his postive Bunnie Propaganda upon the masses. Bunnies United™ is a registered trademark and is operated by Rob Longo & 2121 Productions LLC.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bunzilla


Well this was going to be my big debut. My moment in the spotlight. Hopefully, I would last under the flame of fame longer then 15 minutes. Yeah, this was my chance for the big carrot. The man who feeds us treats had a new camcorder so he wanted to film yours truly. He figured in honor of Godzilla; one of the world's greatest actors of all time we would make our own version... Bunzilla! The set was well, set, the lights were blazing and I was ready for my close up. Only, I guess I just wasn't in the mood. I wouldn't go near the big blue thing they wanted me to attack. I laid behind it, out of the all recording eye's view. I ignored all direction from Mr. Got a new camcorder get a clue... 45 minutes later I was back in my cage with a treat. Does oppurtunity knock twice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home