Bunnies United™

Where Twitchy Longo upon his wooden hut spreads his postive Bunnie Propaganda upon the masses. Bunnies United™ is a registered trademark and is operated by Rob Longo & 2121 Productions LLC.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bunzilla


Well this was going to be my big debut. My moment in the spotlight. Hopefully, I would last under the flame of fame longer then 15 minutes. Yeah, this was my chance for the big carrot. The man who feeds us treats had a new camcorder so he wanted to film yours truly. He figured in honor of Godzilla; one of the world's greatest actors of all time we would make our own version... Bunzilla! The set was well, set, the lights were blazing and I was ready for my close up. Only, I guess I just wasn't in the mood. I wouldn't go near the big blue thing they wanted me to attack. I laid behind it, out of the all recording eye's view. I ignored all direction from Mr. Got a new camcorder get a clue... 45 minutes later I was back in my cage with a treat. Does oppurtunity knock twice?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Julia Elvarado said…

    How Much Is That iPod in the Window?
    Today @ PC World News, opinion, and links from the PC World staff. See all Today @ PC World.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger tysurfer said…

    Hi, my friend told me about your blog you have here and I too think it's great. I really like it when people compliment my blog so I'm doing that for you. Hope you don't mind, I bookmarked your site.
    I too have a site about Rash Guards and Rash Vests, and some other things. Feel free to check it out. It isn't anything special but if you have an interest in surfing, sports apparel or Rash Guards you may find it useful. Tyler - to go to my site click womens rashguards

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Memcco346 said…

    Blog, Blog, Blog! What does Blog mean anyway? Please check out my P2P Program related site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home