Bunnies United™

Where Twitchy Longo upon his wooden hut spreads his postive Bunnie Propaganda upon the masses. Bunnies United™ is a registered trademark and is operated by Rob Longo & 2121 Productions LLC.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Me and my hutch


What a great day! Today the guy who feeds us treats brought home a big wire gate/fence. He configures it in all kinds of ways around our cage. Now, some of you might be wondering why I would be excited about another imprisionment device... Well, he let us out to hop about! It was great! I did several binkies! He seemed pretty pleased with himself. My only question was why didn't he get this addition sooner? As a bonus I got to lay in my favorite wooden hut. The wood hut is far superior to the faux plastic castle my sister prefers. With the wood hut you get the stability only heavy wood offers, good wood to chew on, and a place to hang out. As you can see by the pic that is my sister Fluff E Nutter. She has been begging me to post a pic of her here. Don't get any ideas she is fixed and my sister! And no I did not let her in the hut.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Twitchy,

    Hobbes and Tiggy say HI.
    Big Bun... Brownie says "WOOF".

    Love,
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home