Bunnies United™

Where Twitchy Longo upon his wooden hut spreads his postive Bunnie Propaganda upon the masses. Bunnies United™ is a registered trademark and is operated by Rob Longo & 2121 Productions LLC.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Noooooooooooooooo!


Noooooooooooooo! Of all the indignations a bunnie can suffer... Halloween Eve and the man who gives me treats is watching some weird thing on the picture box that he screams at. I am in my cage happily eating. But he keeps mentioning my name and some thing for me. Maybe its a treat? Maybe its that toy at Petco I have wanted for awhile? Maybe its a brother? All I can piece together is Dart Vader or something like that. Well, if Dart Vader is a treat you know where ta find me big guy! But, no it is the horror of horrors for any pet... yes, the dreaded pet costume. This form of animal cruelty is usually saved for the lesser animals like cats and dumb dogs. But last I checked I was a bunnie (the reader is reminded of the previous post about I'm a bunnie). But lo to all buns as I cast my carrot enriched bunnie vision upon the greatest humilation... a small dog costume and its going on me! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home