Bunnies United™

Where Twitchy Longo upon his wooden hut spreads his postive Bunnie Propaganda upon the masses. Bunnies United™ is a registered trademark and is operated by Rob Longo & 2121 Productions LLC.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Foiled again!


It takes a great bun to obtain glory and an even greater bun to admit defeat. Yes, even I the great Twitchy have at times been defeated. I met my match this Thanksgiving Day. The man who brings us treats gave us the Magical Hay Box again. The Magical Hay Box appears from time to time filled with delicious hay. I usually attack and destroy this wonderous device with much vigor and lo'behold it appears from time to time again! But on this day it got the best of me. Not once, not twice, but three times, I got my lil bun head stuck in one of the holes. The man with treats thought it was amusing that I would panic, then stop to eat the hay, and then panic again trying to rid myself of this infernal contraption. He eventually removed it from my presence and placed it above me where I looked upon it with much scorn. Until next time Magical Hay Box until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home