Bunnies United™

Where Twitchy Longo upon his wooden hut spreads his postive Bunnie Propaganda upon the masses. Bunnies United™ is a registered trademark and is operated by Rob Longo & 2121 Productions LLC.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Did I ask for this?

Ok so a long time ago I asked for a brother and some how I got my sister Fluff E Nutter. Well, its Christmas Bunnie Time and I guess whomever runs that operation is a retard. They must be working off of some sort of delay with wishes because I got my brother today. The story goes that yes at one point I asked for a brother. The man who gives me treats saw this big male bun in the pet store and fell for the old "woe is me I am a big male bun who was left behind when my man who gives me treats moved who will ever buy a bun like me in the winter" sob story. So now I have a sister and a brother. Great just great. Gotta love the holidays. I am wondering can I wish him back or can we just return him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home